Important information about a new login process for the bSI Use Case Management Service
- Authentication for the Use Case Management Service (UCM) is now governed by buildingSMART International's Single Sign On (SSO).
- The SSO transition requires a new registration with the email that was previously used for the UCM
- After the SOO registration, the same UCM user rights are granted automatically.
- After this one-time registration, you have access to various services of buildingSMART International.
- You will find all information about the SSO registration on UCM Training Website / SSO
bSI Use Case Management Service (UCMS)
The Use Case Management Service of buildingSMART international enables the capture, specification and exchange of best practices and makes them accessible to the entire built asset industry industry. Throughout the entire process of design, construction and operation, the information exchange requirement must be defined for each BIM use case. Based on the Information Delivery Manual (IDM) methodology developed by buildingSMART, the operational processes and, as a result, the information exchange requirements are described. The exact definition of the information flow between the respective project participants enables collaborative work and the efficient and error-free exchange of data.
Engage yourself on the Use Case Management Service? By doing so, you contribute to a better understanding of the BIM methodology, to the faster provision of Information Delivery Manuals (IDM) and to the overall improvement of BIM projects. The Use Case Management Service allows all members of buildingSMART as well as companies and associations to collaboratively develop their projects in a co-creation space and then publish them on the UCM website.
Overview published documents